Thursday, January 5, 2012

get a life.

It would appear that only 3 noteworthy events have occurred in my life over the past two years, but that's not true. I am just lazy & don't know how to blog really. Plus, my only follower is my best friend whose last post was also a year ago. I thought I'd give this another try since it was one of my nye resolutions (1 of 14). I spend the majority of my time on the internet reading about other gal's lives anyway so I thought I might try not being a silent reader anymore.

Here it goes (in no particular order):
nikki and I celebrated our 2 year annivesary in november.

we went on a gorgeous trip to puerto rico with my best bebe and her boyfriend the week before our anniversary.

I moved out to the farm to live with him the summer of 2010 and left a year later to move closer to town. It was the best year of my life and he was the best roommate I'd ever had.

one of my favorite cousins had the cutest baby ever born. laila belle is perfect. we all love her too, too much.

and I moved into my first one bedroom apartment.

so here I am. tired after posting 5 whole pictures. and confused by formatting that won't let me highlight and change font sizes.

No comments: